1. Name: LaToya Joy Westbrooks, Co-Founder & Owner
2. Company name: POSH Agency, LLC
3. Location (City, State): New York, NY
4. Year Company Was Started: March 2010
5. Website Address/Social Media Handles for Twitter And/Or Instagram
Facebook: POSH Agency, LLC
6. In 2 sentences what does your company do/brand represent?
POSH Agency, LLC is a boutique firm geared towards servicing a sophisticated clientele. We provide high-quality and customized lifestyle enhancing opportunities. POSH designs and executes unique social experiences, breathing new life into the Event Planning Industry.
7. Pro of being the face of your own brand?
Being the face of my own brand allows the company to develop a tangible personality
and to be relatable to our clients. Consumers love doing business with people and companies they can relate to.
8. Con of being face of own brand?
When the face of the business changes, say a new hire or someone relocating (which was the case when one
of our partners moved to Switzerland) you have to learn how to adapt in order to stay true to the brand and
retain your clients.
9. Mental Mentors (up to 3, Who inspires you?)
Michelle Obama, Oprah Winfrey and Warren Buffet
10. Inspirational quote that speaks to your business acumen:
“There are 3 types of people in this world: those who make the rules, those who
follow the rules, and those who redefine the rules.”- Bill Cosby
11. How does the mission of Nomadness (living a life without boundaries, both literally and figuratively) fall in line with steps you have taken building your brand?
Sometimes, you have to step out on faith and just go with the flow. No matter how much planning you do
before a trip something unexpectedly will come up. The same thing happens in business, I’ve learned this
while building my brand.