Yes, Nomadness Travel Tribe is still Barcelona obsessed!!!
So we want to give you some tips on the best way to get around, not just Barcelona, but the majority of Spain.
The Nomadness recommendation for seeing Barcelona and surrounding areas in a tour format: Barcelona Day Tours
You have to check them out while trekking around Spain. Not only do they service Barcelona, but also Madrid and surrounding Port Cities like Lisbon, Cadiz, Malaga, Almeria, Tenerife, Palma de Mallorca, and Seville to name a few. They definitely have the entire country covered.
One of the coolest tours they offer is from Barcelona to Montserrat Monastery in which you can overlook all of Barcelona while taking in all of the history and the architectural masterpieces. Absolutely breathtaking. They pick you up from your hotel or apartment and take you directly there, guide you during the day, and bring you back safely at the end of your tour. One of our favorite all day tours they have available also includes a Cavat wine tour. Don't worry, the transportation allows you to really indulge in the winery itself. No worries, no designated driver needed-- just relaxation and comfort in that everything you need is already taken care of.
Some of the sites you can look to experience on their tours are:
* La Sagrada Família – world-famous architectural masterpiece
* Park Guell - Gaudí’s Park with beautiful city views
* Passeig de Gracia - Barcelona’s most luxurious strip
* La Pedrera / Casa Mila - Gaudí’s famous building in Barcelona
* Casa Batllo - Gaudí’s astounding contribution to Modernisimo
* Plaza Espanya – the most impressive plaza in Barcelona
* The National Palace – an impressive site with great views
* The Olympic Ring – see where it all happened in 1992
* Montjuïc Castle – with history and overlooking the port
* The Columbus Monument – for the world-famous explorer
* Port Olympic – marina, shops, restaurants, galleries, & more
* Plaza Catalunya - in the heart of Barcelona
When in Barcelona, definitely check out Barcelona Day Tours!!